- April 5, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Every Professional Should Know…
How do you deal with difficult people? How do you learn to say “NO” without feeling guilty? Do you tend to take things personally? Do you have a hard time standing up for yourself? Are you confused about the communication differences between men and women? This interactive workshop will give you tools, techniques and tips on how to be a more confident communicator to increase your credibility and make an impact in your work or business environment.
You’ll learn the secrets of successful business owners and leaders:
* The six steps to managing communication problems honestly, effectively, and unforgettably.
* How to make a powerful 1st impression within the first 30 seconds of meeting someone
* How you respond (or don’t) to emails, messages and reservations could be hurting your business.
* Say “No” with tact and professionalism
* Communicate assertively to ask for what you want respecting your needs at the other person’s
* Deal with difficult people and clients using customer service skills
* Respond versus react to any situation with social skills that identify someone as a class act This seminar is open to the public for more details