- February 20, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Happy Hour Business Networking Event!
Come network, mix, and mingle while being INSPIRED by these wonderful DIVAS as they showcase their businesses!
- Erica Hindsale – Owner of Fit Chicks Studio
- Chris Mysnyk – Consultant at Jordan Essentials
- Gail Root – Consultant with PrimeMyBody will be discussing what Hemp oil is and how it works!
- Mary Ropp – Damsel in Defense Junior Mentor
- Linda Staszewski – Creator of DIY Crafts Kit
- Tammy Ward – Independent Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay
When: Wednesday, February 20th
Time: 6 pm – 8 pm (early networking 5:30 pm)
Food and drink – on your own!
RSVP required by February 15, 2018.
Not a Diva? Anyone can come to one networking event for free before joining. Or, click to JOIN TODAY!
Venue: Fox & Hound
Venue Phone: (814) 864-5589
Venue Website: https://foxandhound.com/erie/Address:
YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. YOUR BAR.
Not everyone knows what it means to be a local bar. But we do. Fox & Hound was started by an avid billiards player named Steve Hartnett. Steve wanted a place where he could unwind after a long day’s work, have a cold one, and shoot a few games without having to hit the pool hall. A place where he didn’t have to wade through a crowd just to order another round, and where the beer options bordered on endless.
So he created Fox & Hound. A place where people can simply be themselves. Whether that means playing darts or video games, watching their favorite teams and having a bite to eat, or even hosting an epic party. That’s Fox & Hound. Your local bar. Good times await.