- February 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Overcome your fear and nervousness and make powerful presentations!
In this 3-hour interactive, safe, and comfortable workshop you will learn:
- Powerful openers and how to connect to your audience immediately
- The three causes of public speaking fear (and what you can do about them)
- The 10 biggest mistakes speakers make
- How to prepare and organize your talk that keeps your audience engaged
- The Art of Storytelling, using statistics, props, and examples to support your point
- Rules regarding notes, memorization and using power point
- Body language techniques including hand gestures, voice, tone, and stance
- To close your talk with a memorable “call to action.”
Speaking in public is the FASTEST way to build your business and credibility.
You don’t have to sit on the sidelines anymore!
Date: Friday, February 15th, 2019
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: Whole Foods
Investment: $197.00 includes class and handouts
Early Bird: $147.00 if registered by February 8th
Heidi Parr Kerner, M.A. is a certified seminar leader through Fred Pryor, Career Track and the American Leaders Association. She has spoken to thousands of success driven professionals worldwide on how to Present like a Pro and get Results. Heidi’s recent and ongoing corporate clients include: Erie Insurance, Gannon University, Edinboro University, Meadville Medical Hospital and QVC coaching on-air talent.
Venue: Whole Foods Co-op
Venue Phone: (814) 456-0282
Venue Website: https://wfcerie.coop/homeAddress: