- March 1, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Are you struggling to get new clients?
Or to recruit and have people join your business?
Do you FEAR rejection?
Confused what to say when someone says, “I’ll get back to you.”
Afraid of being too salesy or pushy?
In THIS 3 HOUR WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Overcome your fear of selling and get excited about building your business!
- Incorporate the 3 main reasons somebody will buy into your sales presentation
- Ask engaging questions without being pushy or salesy
- Sell to 4 different personality types using the psychology of selling
- Communicate your business with clarity, confidence, and credibility!
- Share the features and benefits of your service to match the needs of your client
- Utilize power phrases, body language and pacing to build trust with your potential client
- Close the deal and ask for the sale with these 3 techniques (that are EASY)!
- Overcome objections such, “Let me think about it” or “it’s too expensive”
- Follow up with phone and email to keep a potential client engaged
- Stay POSITIVE and not take rejection personally!
“Heidi’s workshops are outstanding and I have gained such a vast comprehension and understanding of sales, customers, motivation and other juicy factors essential for success!” Linda Staszewski
Venue: Whole Foods Co-op
Venue Phone: (814) 456-0282
Venue Website: https://wfcerie.coop/homeAddress: