- April 17, 2018 - May 22, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to market, manage and facilitate your mastermind group. In this 6-week live video conference series, you will learn:
- How to create a niche and find a tribe to attend your groups
- How to market yourself as an expert in your industry
- How to use your group as a “feeder” for private coaching
- How to facilitate a group
- How to create guidelines, topics, handouts agenda
- How to keep your members on time
- How to charge for your group
- How to use accountability tools and handling the Hot Seat
- Helping members make decisions and course of action
- How to deal with difficult personalities
- How to create trust in your group
This video conference class meets 90 minutes each week for six weekly sessions
Class begins on April 17th, 2018.
All classes are from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm EST (classes are recorded)
Mark your calendar now!
- April 17th
- April 24th
- May 1st
- May 8th
- May 15th
- May 22nd
About The Instructor
Heidi Parr Kerner, is a small business consultant and mastermind group expert. With a masters in psychology and a bachelor degree in sociology, she’s been running groups for over 30 years.
- Registration Fee: $600.00 for the six-week live video class series, including handouts
- Early Bird Discount: $500 if paid in full by 3/16/18
- Because class size is limited, Register Now! to avoid disappoint.