- January 10, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What Do You Do for a Living?
Can you answer that seemingly simple question without having to think about it? If you can’t…you’re pushing clients away!
I’ve got you covered… In this webinar you will learn:
- How to talk about your business in ONE sentence so that you have them saying, “Wow, tell me more”….(instead of running for the door)!
- A 30 Second commercial “template” guaranteed to have people asking for your business card
- Confidence building techniques so that you can speak in public and grab the audience’s attention
- The number 1 Mistake that is hurting your business
- How to Stand out from the crowd and why your business will be remembered
- How to deliver your “Pitch” using body language tools and tone of voice
- The 3 reasons people BUY and how to qualify them immediately
- The Secret Sauce to determine immediately if your commercial is a win or a flop!
If you attend ANY networking event where you have the opportunity to stand up and do your Elevator Pitch – this webinar is for YOU!
This is an interactive workshop, you will get live coaching and a template guaranteed to bring you results.
Date: Thursday, January 10th, 10 am – Noon
Location: ZOOM (we will send you link and handouts prior to class)
Members – $40.00
Non-members – $50.00
This course is FREE if you sign up for our Jump Your Start Sales Seminar
Register today! LIMITED Spots Available.
Venue: Zoom - Virtual Meeting
Venue Website: https://zoom.us/
What is Zoom?
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Click to visit the Zoom website.
How Do I Join?
You can download the Zoom app on your PC, Mac, or any mobile device. Prior to the training, you will receive an email with a link to the Zoom meeting. Simply click on the link and join! If you have not previously downloaded the app, you may be prompted to download and install it.
Click to view Zoom quickstart videos and other tutorials.
**PLEASE CONNECT TO THE ZOOM MEETING AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STARTING TIME!**