- May 5, 2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
How To Achieve Success & Make Your Dreams Come True!
Want to know how to be successful and make your dreams come true? The first step is figuring out what those dreams are and then it’s all about planning for them to succeed. The secret of success is positive planning for success.
In this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Create your own personalized Vision Board to take home with you
- Learn what a Vision Board is and why it’s a powerful tool to help you clarify your dreams and desires.
- Move away from what you don’t want and figure out WHAT YOU DO WANT
- Discover different ways to make Vision Boards based on what you want
- Find out the most important intention you need to focus on that’s not evident in the Vision Board
- Learn how to energize Vision Board daily!
What to bring?
Bring a few of your favorite magazines that you are willing to cut up and share with others in the workshop. Bring pictures of you, your loved ones, and other images and words that inspire and energize you (but make sure you’re willing to cut and paste them onto a board). If you have them, bring some scissors and glue sticks. And bring your desire to have the best time ever!
What will be provided?
You will receive a board that you can take home with you. Additional magazines, scissors, poster paper, and glue will be provided for you to assemble your Vision Boards. You may feel free to bring your own posterboard if you’d like. You will also get handouts and worksheets that will help you to stay focused and in action after the workshop. Light refreshments will be served.
What is the cost?
Investment and material: $57.00
Early Bird Registration $37.00 (until Friday, April 27th)
Time: 10:00am -1:00pm (please arrive at 9:45am for registration)